Planning for 2020-21
Loomis Chaffee is planning to reopen campus in August and welcome back all students—boarding and day—who are ready to return.
The school’s plan for the 2020–21 school year aims to minimize health risks to all members of our community, including students, faculty, and staff, while continuing to provide our students with the very best educational experience.
Among the steps being taken are the introduction of a new academic calendar, dining hall and residential life changes, and new health and safety measures. The plan provides flexibility to adjust, if needed, to changes in the global and local COVID-19 situation and health protocols.
(updated July 10, 2020)
- During the beginning-of-the-year quarantine for boarding students, will day students be allowed on campus?
- Will new day students participate in an on-campus orientation?
- Where will day students be able to hang out during the class day?
- Can my child change their resident status to “boarding” and move into a dormitory?
- Tuition 2020-21
- When is the last date I can withdraw my child without owing tuition for the upcoming school year?
- Will my financial aid be affected by the change in tuition?
- When is the first tuition payment due?
- How do I change my payment plan with FACTS to reflect the new tuition?
- Will my Tuition Refund Insurance premium change since tuition has changed?
- Should I enroll in the Tuition Refund Insurance program?
- How do I change my loan amount at Your Tuition Solutions?