The best way to get to know Loomis is to visit campus while school is in session. During your visit, current students will take you on a tour of campus, and you will meet with a member of the Office of Admission for your interview. A personal interview is required of every candidate so schedule your visit today! We look forward to seeing you on campus soon.
Scheduling Your Visit
- Before scheduling your tour and interview, please complete the online inquiry form.
- To schedule your tour and interview, please call the Office of Admission at 860.687.6400.
- Interviews are available from September 19 to November 11, December 1 to December 14, and January 4 to January 27.
- Visits are available Monday through Friday and on select Saturdays at the following times:
*Saturday tours and interviews will be available on October 8, October 29, December 3, and January 7
- If distance precludes a visit to campus, please let us know and we will arrange for a telephone, Skype, or off-campus interview.
- International applicants — For more information, please click here.
Preparing for Your Visit
- Your visit — tour and interview — will take approximately two hours.
- You will interview with an Admissions associate. The interview is a great time for us to get to know you better and for you to ask us questions about Loomis.
- Dress: Please note that the student dress code at Loomis precludes wearing jeans.