How to Contribute
Gifts to the Annual Fund can be made in many ways. Contributions to any given fund year must be made between July 1 and June 30. Though pledges may be made at any given point during the fund year, only cash contributions ("cash in hand") will count when the fund closes on June 30.
Methods of Giving
Pledges: donors may make pledges at any time and are encouraged to do so early in the fund year to help build momentum. Payments on pledges must be made by June 30 to be counted in final totals.
- Cash/check: donors should make checks payable to Loomis Chaffee Annual Fund and deliver them to the school at 4 Batchelder Road, Windsor, CT 06095.
- Credit card gifts: the school accepts VISA, MasterCard and American Express. Donors may contribute online or over the phone by calling 860 687 6276.
- Gifts of securities: donors may make gifts of appreciated securities, including mutual funds. For details, call 860 687 6281. (stock delivery instructions )
- Cash wire: should you wish to wire cash directly to our account, please contact Director of the Annual Fund KeriAnne Travis at 860 687 6281.
- Matching gifts: gifts to the school can often be matched by the donor’s employer. Use LC’s Matching Gift Search to see which corporations match gifts to secondary schools.
Whatever mechanism a donor chooses, each gift supports current operations and will make a meaningful difference for today’s students.