Our 2015 Summer Program online application is now available. You may apply online or in hard copy, but we encourage you to apply online. Students may apply up to the beginning of the LC Summer Program unless requesting financial aid. Some classes, however, may fill quickly, so we advise applying early. As soon as the Summer Program’s personnel receive a completed application, they will review it and notify the applicant of the decision.
You may apply to one of our five programs:
- The Upper School program is for students entering grades 10 – 12.
- The Middle School program is for students entering grades 7 – 9.
- The Immersion Geometry program is for students committed to completing their Geometry course requirements in order to accelerate. Algebra I is a prerequisite for those applying for Immersion Geometry.
- The Calculus "A" program is for students committed to completing their Calculus "A" course requirements in order to accelerate.
- 1- and 2-week workshops offered in college guidance, science, and sustainable agriculture.
If you are applying to Loomis Chaffee for the Academic Year 2015-16 and are also interested in the 2015 Summer Program, complete only the application for the Academic Year and contact Carey O'Brien in the Summer Program Office for further instructions.
Current Loomis Chaffee students should contact the Summer Program Office regarding which parts of the application to submit.
If you are applying for financial aid, please contact the Summer Program Office for a copy of the financial aid paperwork. Please submit all financial aid forms and supporting documents along with your LC Summer Program application by April 1, 2015. The LC Summer Program offers limited financial aid to eligible students and families. Financial aid applications received after April 1, 2015 will be honored with awards only if funds are available.
After you have submitted your application, please confirm with the Summer Program Office that all required materials have been received by emailing the LC Summer Program Office at email@example.com
If submitting hard copies, all forms should be mailed to:
The Loomis Chaffee Summer Program
Loomis Chaffee School
4 Batchelder Road
Windsor, Connecticut 06095