- Who is considered an international student?
- Does Loomis require an interview?
- Does Loomis require standardized tests?
- Is there a separate application for international students?
- Is there an application fee for international students?
- What is the application deadline for international students?
- Is financial aid available to international students?
- What is the financial aid process for international students?
- How many international students are at Loomis?
- What is life like at Loomis for international students?
- Does Loomis offer English as a Second Language courses?
- Does Loomis issue I-20s?
Yes, an interview is required as part of the application process. Should you wish to schedule a campus visit, please make sure to contact our office well in advance of your planned travel.* In order to schedule a campus visit, please complete an Online Inquiry and follow up by contacting our office at email@example.com. If you would like to request a web-based interview, please complete your application and once submitted we can arrange for an interview.
For families in mainland China you may complete the interview requirement using Vericant. You may schedule an in person interview with Vericant by contacting them here.
Please note that if you submit an interview using Vericant, that will complete the interview requirement, therefore no on campus interview will be available.
*Please note that while international families may visit anytime, you must contact our office to schedule your visit prior to December 1st
All international applicants must demonstrate proficiency in oral and written English. The TOEFL is required for those with fewer than 2 years in an English speaking school. Most successful applicants score at least a 100 on the internet based (ibt) TOEFL. When submitting your SSAT score, please note that we only accept test scores directly from SSAT; we do not accept copies from your school or consultant. To prevent delays, be sure to list us as a score recipient when you register for your test.
SSAT: www.ssat.org or 609.683.4440.
Loomis SSAT code is 4672.
TOEFL: www.ets.org or 609.771.7100.
Loomis TOEFL code is 8137.
New International Student Financial Aid Application Process
- Be sure to indicate on your Admission application, that you will be applying for financial aid.
- By January 31, complete a Parents Financial Statement (PFS) online.
- Be sure to retain your login and password information.
- After submitting your PFS, you will be given instructions about submitting additional documents. Please submit signed copies of the following documents directly to SSS.
- International students must complete an International Student Financial Aid Profile
- Documentation to verify income
- If you file a federal tax return, submit a signed copy of your 2017 and 2018 federal tax returns with all supporting schedules. If your 2018 tax return is not yet available, submit your 2017 tax return. You must submit your signed 2018 return as soon as it is completed.
- If you own your own business/farm you must include a business/farm statement which can be found on the SSS website with the PFS.