Interviews will only be offered virtually and only for those considering admission for the 2022–23 academic year. An inquiry form is required to schedule an interview. Upon submission of the inquiry form, you will receive a link to register for an interview.
A few things to note about the virtual interview process at Loomis:
- All interviews should be completed by December 15; however we strongly recommend scheduling your appointment as soon as possible as interview slots are limited.
- The first part of the interview will be held between the admissions representative and the student, lasting approximately 20-30 minutes.
- We recommend that whenever possible at least one parent/guardian participate in the interview
- All admission interviewers are either admissions officers or trained faculty.
- Students are strongly encouraged to attend an in-person or virtual tour as well as an interview to also learn about the school from our student tour guides.
- The time allotted for each interview is 45 minutes. We are happy to address any questions about the school or admissions process that you may have during that time frame.
- All interviews are held virtually. There are no options for in-person interviews on campus during the 2021–22 school year.