Financial Aid Application Process
Loomis Chaffee partners with Clarity to process our financial aid applications. Based on the financial information you provide in your financial aid application, Clarity will use a standard calculation to determine an estimated amount that your family can contribute toward educational expenses. Loomis’ Financial Aid Committee uses this estimation as a starting point from which to determine a financial aid award. If you have any questions about the Clarity financial aid application, contact Clarity customer support at email@example.com. Assistance is available in English and Spanish.
Financial Aid Application Checklist
- Indicate on your admission application that you will be applying for Financial Aid.
- Submit completed Clarity Application
- Submit copies of 2021 and 2022 1040, including all schedules, to Clarity
- Submit copies of all 2021 and 2022 W-2s and 1099s, to Clarity (if applicable)
- If self-employed please submit corresponding K-1s, form 1065 or 1120s along with your Schedule E.
- Students living outside the United States please complete and submit an International Student Financial Aid Profile.