The best way to get to know Loomis is to visit campus while school is in session. During your visit, current students will take you on a tour of campus, and you will meet with a member of the Office of Admission for your interview. A personal interview is required of every candidate so schedule your visit today! We look forward to seeing you on campus soon.
Scheduling Your Visit
- Before scheduling your tour and interview, please complete the online inquiry form.
- To schedule your tour and interview, please call the Office of Admission at 860.687.6400.
- Interviews are available from September 17 to November 9, November 29 to December 12, and January 3 to January 31.
- Visits are available Monday through Friday and on select Saturdays at the following times:
*Please note that while we are open for tours and interviews, we do not have Saturday classes. Saturday tours and interviews will be available on October 6, October 27, December 1, and January 5
- If distance precludes a visit to campus, please let us know and we will arrange for a telephone, video, or off-campus interview.
- International applicants — Please note that while international families may visit anytime, you must contact our office to schedule your visit prior to December 1st. For more information, please click here.
Preparing for Your Visit
- Your visit — tour and interview — will take approximately two hours.
- You will interview with an Admissions associate. The interview is a great time for us to get to know you better and for you to ask us questions about Loomis.
- Dress: Please note that the student dress code at Loomis precludes wearing jeans.