The Alumni Office is pleased to provide opportunities for alumni to connect and engage with the school, today’s students, and each other. The programs below are offered to foster these connections and enhance the ways in which Loomis Chaffee can continue to be a meaningful part of your life. In addition to the programs listed below, we hope you will join us for alumni events both on and off-campus throughout the year.
For questions and more information on how to get involved, please contact a member of the Alumni & Parent Relations team.
An in-network online mentoring platform that provides a space where alumni can connect one-on-one for career advice, resume critiques, and practice interviews.
As an advisor, giving back with great impact is easy:
- Your commitment to share your experience is completely flexible and based on your availability.
- Your privacy is protected – all communications are routed through the system.
- Creating a profile only takes a few minutes using your LinkedIn profile.
For the advice seeker: Tap into alumni resources in a variety of ways
Whether you have an interview coming up, need to fine-tune your resume, or would like to learn about an industry or career path, alumni are available and here to help in the following ways:
- Resume critique
- Practice interviews
- Career conversations
Reunion Weekend 2019
- Reunion Weekend 2018
- Winter Brunch for Young Alumni
- NYC Leadership Reception
- Head's Holiday NYC
- Boston Reception
- London Reception
- Chicago Reception
- San Francisco Reception
- Harlem Reception
- Los Angeles Reception
- Pelicans at the Ballpark | Boston Red Sox
- Pelicans at the Ballpark | New York Yankees
- Pelicans at the Ballpark | Yard Goats (May)
- Pelicans at the Ballpark | Yard Goats (August)
- Boston Reception (September)
- Washington D.C. Reception (September)
August 20, 2019 letter to the Loomis Chaffee community from the Head of School on the topic of sexual misconduct.
September 18, 2018 letter to the Loomis Chaffee community from the Head of School on the topic of sexual misconduct.
January 10, 2017 letter to the Loomis Chaffee community from the Head of School on the topic of sexual misconduct.
May 17, 2016 letter to the Loomis Chaffee community from the Head of School on the topic of sexual misconduct