COVID Positive Cases
Updated August 17, 2023
- If off-campus when positive result is known, please contact the Health Center and submit the COVID positive result via email to email@example.com.
- Students, Faculty, and Staff will need to isolate off campus for 5 days and may return on day 6 if symptoms are improving or have resolved, and you have remained fever free for at least 24 hours without using fever reducing medications.
- Mask diligently indoors and outdoors for 10 days. You can unmask on day 11.
- Faculty and Staff, please report positive cases to HR.
To calculate your isolation period: day 0 is the day you tested positive for COVID.
Ex: If you tested positive on January 10th
|Day 0 = January 10|
|Day 1 = January 11|
|Day 2 = January 12|
|Day 3 = January 13|
|Day 4 = January 14|
|Day 5 = January 15|
|Day 6 = January 16 (resume activities, remain masked)|
|Day 11 = January 21 (unmask)|
- Students who are participating in sports can begin their return-to-play protocol upon return to campus with a medical clearance obtained from their own physician or a health center provider. You can access the Return to Play form (PDF) here.