Save the date! October 15–16, 2021
Family Weekend will be held on Friday, October 15 and Saturday, October 16. This event is a wonderful opportunity for families of our boarding students to visit with their children and for all families to meet faculty and staff and each other.
- Do I need to register for Family Weekend?
- Where do I go when I arrive on campus?
- Will I be able to meet with my child’s advisor during Family Weekend?
- Will I have a chance to meet my child’s teachers during Family Weekend?
- May I visit my child’s classes during the weekend?
- May I schedule a meeting with a college counselor during Family Weekend?
- What do I do if I would like to take my child off campus for the day?
- May I take my child off campus for the weekend?
If you have any additional questions about Family Weekend, please don't hesitate to contact us!
Paige Abrams P ’23, ’25
Associate Director of Alumni & Parent Relations