Family Weekend COVID-19 Protocols
To ensure a safe weekend for all, kindly follow the COVID-19 protocols below while on campus. We will not require Family Weekend visitors to provide a negative PCR Test. If you are not feeling well or recently have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please delay your visit to campus.
- All visitors and students, faculty, and staff must wear masks indoors regardless of their vaccination status.
- All visitors and students, faculty, and staff are strongly encouraged to mask outdoors too, especially under the tents and in crowded venues and gatherings.
- Visitors who are not fully vaccinated (meaning two weeks after the final dose of a vaccine) should wear a mask outside and socially distance themselves as a courtesy to the school community.
Access to Campus Buildings
- All Family Weekend events, except the water polo matches, will be held outside.
- Fully vaccinated visitors may enter campus buildings but are asked to limit their time indoors.
- Visitors who are not fully vaccinated may not enter campus buildings except to use the restroom facilities.
- Fully vaccinated spectators are welcome to attend Saturday’s water polo matches. (Please note that the matches also will be livestreamed.)
- No visitors are allowed in the dormitories.
- Visitors are asked not to eat in the dining halls or in the SNUG.
- Saturday’s lunch for visiting families will be served under the Welcome tent. If students would like to eat lunch with their families, they may pick up their lunch in the dining hall and then join their families outside.
- Refreshments on Friday afternoon will be available under the Welcome tent and on the Brush Library patio. A light breakfast will be available under the Welcome tent on Saturday morning.