Leadership Giving Society
The Loomis Chaffee Leadership Giving Society recognizes and celebrates donors who make Loomis Chaffee a philanthropic priority. We thank society members for another record-breaking year in 2018–19 and highlight a few examples of how this support has made an impact on campus today.
- Today Loomis Chaffee awards $10.5 million in financial aid grants to 33 percent of our student body.
- Outstanding faculty teach an average class size of 12 students.
- There are 250 dynamic course offerings, in addition to opportunities for independent study.
- Students are taught wide-ranging curricula in dance, theater, music, and visual arts by instructors who are accomplished professionals in their own right.
- In the past four years, Loomis Chaffee teams have won more than 30 Founders League championships and eight New England or Western New England championships.
The Loomis Chaffee Leadership Giving Society advances the school’s mission of developing our students in mind, body, and spirit through rigorous academic programs, an inclusive community, and an emphasis on engaged citizenship.
The society is comprised of the alumni, parents, and friends who contribute $1,000 or more each year to the Annual Fund. In 2018–19, gifts from leadership donors made up 87 percent of the total dollars of the Annual Fund.
|GIVING SOCIETY 2018-19||MEMBERS|
|The Centennial Society: $100,000 or more||8|
|The Founders Society: $50,000–$99,999||11|
|The Cupola Society: $25,000–$49,999||22|
|The Homestead Society: $10,000–$24,999||75|
|The Confluence Society: $5,000–$9,999||88|
|The Batchelder Society: $2,500–$4,999||71|
|The 1874 Society: $1,874–$2,499||41|
|The Chaffee Society: $1,000–$1,873||275|