Day Student Life
As day students at a boarding school, you are about to have a great adventure. At Loomis Chaffee, you get all the benefits of a diverse and welcoming 24/7 community of students and faculty from around the world all while retaining an everyday connection to your families and local communities.
— Quick Stats —
Genuine Admissions Podcast
Listen in to a few episodes of our Genuine Admissions podcast as Loomis Chaffee's Dean of Enrollment, Amy Thompson, provides some insight, guidance, and a healthy dose of perspective as families navigate the next step on their educational journey.
- What is the day student experience like at Loomis?
- How will I meet people?
- What does the typical day at Loomis look like?
- As a day student, when can I be on campus?
- Can I eat meals other than lunch on campus?
- Are day students allowed in the dorms?
- Can day students participate in weekend activities?
- Where can I store my books and other belongings when I am on campus?
- Where can I hang out during the day?
- How will my child be supported at the school?
- How can parents of day students be involved with the school?
- Does Loomis provide transportation for day students?