Living on Campus
There’s nothing like boarding school — the independence and the 24/7 experience of living with friends from all around the world.
Boarding at a Glance
In-dorm faculty families
faculty dorm affiliates
- What is life like in the dorms?
- What are my dining options on campus?
- What is there to do on the weekends?
- How are dorm and roommate assignments made?
- When will I find out about my housing and my roommate?
- I am interested in all-gender housing. Does Loomis have that option available?
- Will I be able to contact my roommate before school starts?
- What furniture is provided in each dorm room?
- What do I need to bring to school?
- Will I get homesick?
- How will my child be supported at Loomis?
- When and how often can I visit my child?
- How can parents of boarding students get involved with the school?