Summer is a very busy time in Loomis' Sustainable Agriculture Program. Gratia Lee, program director, summarizes some of the Island growing season activities.
Loomis Chaffee Summer Program
Where the wonders of summer meet the joys of learning
Program Dates: June 25 – July 28, 2018
For students entering grades 7-12
Why settle for an ordinary summer ... insist on an extraordinary summer!
Join curious and academically motivated students from around the country and the world for a dynamic learning experience and a lot of fun! The Loomis Chaffee Summer Program offers a 5-week Enrichment Program with courses in a wide variety of disciplines; 1- and 2-week workshops in advanced topics; Academy courses for students seeking to accelerate or earn high school credit; and test prep for the SSAT and SAT.
As a Loomis Chaffee Summer Program student you will ...
- Have fun!
- Discover your best self
- Make new friends from around the world
- Hone your academic skills in small and engaging classes
- Receive guidance from talented and caring faculty — experts in their respective disciplines
- Experience an authentic boarding school atmosphere
- Expand your perspective through experiential learning opportunities
- Travel to local destinations, including Boston or New York City
- Accelerate your academic journey