Loomis Chaffee Summer Program
Where the wonders of summer meet the joys of learning
Program Dates: June 26 – July 29, 2017
For students entering grades 7-12
Why settle for an ordinary summer ... insist on an extraordinary summer!
Join curious and academically motivated students from around the country and the world for a dynamic learning experience and a lot of fun! The Loomis Chaffee Summer Program offers 5-week programs for middle and high school students with courses in a wide variety of disciplines; two 2-week science workshops in microbiology and cloning; one 1-week workshop in design thinking; for credit immersion courses in geometry and calculus; and test prep for the SSAT and SAT.
As a Loomis Chaffee Summer Program student you will ...
- Have fun!
- Discover your Best Self
- Make new friends from around the world
- Hone your academic skills in small and engaging classes
- Receive guidance from talented and caring faculty — experts in their respective disciplines
- Experience an authentic boarding school atmosphere
- Expand your perspective through experiential learning opportunities
- Travel to local destinations, including Boston or New York City
- Accelerate your academic journey