Participants in the Loomis Chaffee Summer Program's inaugural Common Good Leadership course shared their reflections at the conclusion of the five-week immersive learning experience in late July.
Loomis Chaffee Summer Program
Where the wonders of summer meet the joys of learning
Program Dates: June 25 – July 28, 2018
For students entering grades 7-12
Why settle for an ordinary summer ... insist on an extraordinary summer!
Join curious and academically motivated students from around the country and the world for a dynamic learning experience and a lot of fun! The Loomis Chaffee Summer Program offers a 5-week Enrichment Program with courses in a wide variety of disciplines; 1- and 2-week workshops in advanced topics; Academy courses for students seeking to accelerate or earn high school credit; and test prep for the SSAT and SAT.
As a Loomis Chaffee Summer Program student you will ...
- Have fun!
- Discover your best self
- Make new friends from around the world
- Hone your academic skills in small and engaging classes
- Receive guidance from talented and caring faculty — experts in their respective disciplines
- Experience an authentic boarding school atmosphere
- Expand your perspective through experiential learning opportunities
- Travel to local destinations, including Boston or New York City
- Accelerate your academic journey